Kryxivia Game Patch 0.7 🛠
Life in the City of Kryxivia is buzzing twenty-four hours a day. Warriors set out to conquer the Mine, beer is spilled in taverns when fights break, merchants trade various goods, and the fountain always pours water softly. There are also builders in the world of Kryxivia. Regardless of the hustle and bustle in the City, they work and expand the world of Kryxivia.
They have been swamped the last few weeks, bringing us a list of changes and additions created. We’ll list them all, but we’ll only cover the most important ones.
The more powerful the magic, the more interesting the duels! We’re introducing you to the first of the changes: Addition Spells.
We present to you:
- Concentration: A spell to regenerate mana faster
- Execute: Deals a lot of damage if the target is less than 10% alive
- Taunt: attract the boss’ attention (aggro)
- Taunt Grenade: another spell to take the aggro
If your fighting style is mainly based on casting spells, you will be pleased with this change. We added the possibility of targeting any other character so that the attacks automatically target them.
SEND ITEMS TO ANOTHER PLAYER
Another change comes from the fact that there are many people with big hearts in our community, people who want to share and have asked for the ability to send items to other players. We listen carefully and would like to inform you that such a possibility has just been introduced!
INSPECT ANOTHER PLAYER’S EQUIPMENT
We also introduce the possibility of checking the equipment of another player. It will allow you to assess whether he will be an excellent companion to fight the next Boss or to avoid a fight with a much more powerful opponent.
SHOW AN ITEM IN A CHAT
Talking about equipment in the chat has never been so easy. Now using the shortcut ctrl + click, you can show your friends a specific item you are talking about
THE CHAT HISTORY
Changing scenes no longer delete chat interactions, but remember that going to the character selection screen will still delete the chat.
CONSUMABLE ITEM IN THE ACTION BAR
We made it possible to add a consumable to the action bar to accelerate specific movements when you are fighting in the sweat and don’t have time to look for things.
PLAYER UI UPDATE
Sometimes small changes can improve the entire game experience. And in this case, we believe that we have achieved this goal. Life and mana bars UI improvement for the individual player and his whole group will add to the clear image of the game.
You’ll also see a small change to mana. To improve the magical gameplay, we implemented the mana stat.
UPDATE VARIOUS CURSOR ICONS
After receiving many comments and requests, we changed and updated many mouse cursors. This applies to different places in the game and the situations you find yourself playing.
BOSS DIFFICULTY AND ITEM GENERATION
The rarity and value of the items generated by Bosses are consistent with their level after making the appropriate changes. If you want to grab a rare and precious object, the difficulty of the Boss must be greater!
NEW SCENE: WATER-THEMED CAVE
Do not be surprised to find a wholly new and majestic place, Water-Themed Cave. It hides some secrets, but to discover them, you must find them yourself.
NEW BOSS: MELUCYNA
There is a whole story behind her creation. Some fragments were found a few days ago in the book of the Sage. Stay tuned for information about Melucyna, which will be published very soon.
NEW NPCs (NON-PLAYER CHARACTERS) ARRIVED IN KRIXIVIA CITY
New faces have appeared in the City of Kryxivia. Find them and talk to them. They can have a lot of helpful information.
CHANGE OF CHARACTER ICON
A refreshed look for your Character Icon also arrives with the new patch
ITERATION OF KXS IN-GAME
The first steps related to in-game transactions have been implemented. Their functionality does not allow for sending items to the wallet yet, but the work continues around the clock.
- The default screen resolution is no longer 640x480 if the player doesn’t select anything
- Leaderboard display fix
- The player’s inventory now displays looted items properly
- Possibility to quit the game from the character selection scene
- “The group is not complete” is no longer a global notification
- When a player is the only one in a group, the group dissolves automatically
- The minimap displays icons in the correct orientation
- Various visual fixes in the City of Kryxivia
- Various fixes on the queue system
- Various fixes on damage/spell calculation
- Various fixes on Alde
- Various fixes on the speed hack
- When the dungeon time limit is near (1h), an error message is displayed.
We would also like to thank the entire community’s contribution to the game’s development. Thanks to the information you sent us, we can make corrections and prioritize fixes on an ongoing basis. We already have a few things that will be corrected soon:
- Visual bug where no item appears in the boss loot. Despite this, the loot is added to the inventory
- You need to reinstall the launcher if you see a gray play button
- Some visual bugs on the launcher
- Occasionally, looted KXS don’t correspond to your inventory
The new Patch brought current fixes and many significant changes and additions. We believe they will improve the gameplay and make the time spent in Kryxivia City and Mine more pleasant!